I’ve once again combined two challenges here, We Love Stamping would like to see summer blooms and Time Out has a “take two” challenge (chose at least two from monochrome, geometric, floral, stitching, birthday, CAS). I snuck in a Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge as well (we’re using gems this week).
For my summer bloom I decided to take a trip down memory lane and use this lovely delicate wild rose from an old Waltzingmouse set. For some reason it took me an absolute age to colour today so I was glad I’d decided to go CAS and only wanted a single bloom!
I managed everything except monochrome from the Time Out options (my stitching is faux).
Stamps:
Roses in Bloom (Waltzingmouse Stamps, no longer with us)
P009 Geometric Abstraction (Lesia Zgharda)
Sentiment so old I don’t remember where it came from
Paper:Bristol board
Ink:
Fade Out by Ink on 3
Versafine by Tsukinkeo (Smokey Grey)
Other:
Coloured pencils
Nail art gems
Memento marker (Fog Grey)






7 comments:
Stunning coloring of your flower using pencils, Joanne!!
A beautiful CAS design combining the bloom and abstract images and the gems floating inti the distance. Lovely yo see you at We Love Stamping challenges, thank you.
B x
So pretty. your stitching looks very real from where I am sitting. How clever xx
That's a beautiful CAS card. Love it.
Thanks for playing along with us at We Love Stamping.
Beautifully CAS. I love that pink floral with the detail behind. Feminine and fabulous. So glad you shared it with us at Time Out this week
jaydee
How gorgeous and deliciously CAS! I absolutely love that geometric stamping behind this pretty bloom and the gems trailing off are also pretty! So glad you were inspired by our 6 prompts at Time Out Challenges this fortnight - hope you will join us again soon!
Hugs, Kate!
This is CAS perfection! and amazing coloring.. wow!! Thank you for taking time out to join us with your 'Pick 2'. Hugs ~ Ishani
Post a Comment