Friday 12 July 2024

Cheers!

It's my turn to set our challenge at Daring Cardmakers and we’re raising our glasses to our shared hobby this week. Cocktail, mocktail, beer or orange juice — show us what you’re drinking!

My hubby is somewhat of a wine buff so this is the card I made for his birthday.   It’s one layer, no frills which is pretty much how all the men I make cards for like their cards!

Stamps:
Wine Corks (Spellbinder)
Ink Splats (Visible Image)
Celebrate (Letter It range by Ranger)
Essential Messages (Hero Arts)

Paper:
Bristol

Ink:
Adirondack dye ink by Ranger (Espresso, Cranberry)
Versafine by Tsukineko (Onyx Black)

Other:
Copic markers
Charcoal pencil
Corner Chomper

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

love this - is this set recent ? row of corks

Angelnorth said...

Hi Debbie, I can’t see a way to contact you so I’m commenting in the hope you’ll see it! I’ve had the set (which is actually called Wine Corks, sorry I got the name wrong) for a couple of years. I picked it up at a bargain price which often means something is being discontinued. I think it might even have been at Craft Clearance.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Perfect card for hubby, Joanne - love that row of corks with the wine rings!!

Dotty Jo said...

What a super card, Joanne! Your stamping and colouring of the corks really makes them pop and look realistic. Hope you are keeping well, hugs, Jo x

Helen said...

Great design and colouring - as Jo said, those corks are very realistic!

Thanks for having me as a Guest Designer again this week.

Helen x