Friday 30 June 2023

What's the (typewritten) word?

I’m mixing fonts and challenges today! Nat wants to see typewriters or typewriter font for this week’s Daring Cardmakers challenge and the current Hero Arts challenge wants the focus on sentiments.

My typewriter font is taking a bit of a supporting role but it is there! I know Father’s Day was a couple of weeks back but I was holding off on blogging this until this week’s DCM went live!

I used several shades of blue ink and repeatedly stamped the word to make a background and then used the matching die to cut one that got coated in Glossy Accents and tucked in around a little label with the rest of the sentiment. 

Stamps:
Happy Stamp n Cut (Hero Arts)

Paper:
Bristol board

Ink:
Tim Holtz Distress ink by Ranger (I lost track!)

Other:
Glossy Accents
Stitched rectangles dies A6 size (Paper Rose)
Corner Chomper

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous "happy" background, Joanne & I love the extra die cut one with the glossy accents and little typewriter font sentiment!!

Wavejumper said...

Bright and cheerful! I like that happy background a lot. Very flexible.
hugs Margot

Kailash said...

Fabulous design. Thanks for playing in the Stay Crafty With a Blog Named Hero challenge!

Handmade by Natty said...

This is such a fun card Joanne and the combination of fonts is great. :D