Friday 22 February 2019

Oh man!

Kathy is setting today's challenge over at Daring Cardmakers - she'd like some inspiration for all the masculine cards she needs to make with the focus on the men, not the boys!

I think my make would work for teens upwards if you have a drummer or music fan in your life.

I used an embossing folder to "stamp" the background and added some shading with a Copic marker. The "happy" is glittery for an extra bit of rockstar glam!

Stamps:
Feel the Beat (Visible Image) 
Happy Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts - both bits of the sentiment)

Paper:
Bristol board
Silver glitter

Ink:
Versafine by Tsukineko (Onyx Black)
Shadow ink by Hero Arts (Soft Granite)
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide by Ranger (Twisted Citron)

Other:
Rays embossing folder (Tim Holtz/Sizzix, retired)
Copic marker
Black fineliner

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Shabneez said...

Love this Joanne - I feel like I'm at a concert! Perfect modern male card. Shabneez x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Joanne, what a FABULOUS card! Definitely one of THE best masculine cards I've seen, and it would be perfect for any teen or guy who loves to make music with drums! What a fabulous background and wonderful silhouette image! Amazing card! Hugs and love! xoxo

Svenja said...

Fab! I love the dynamic image combined with the vivid green rays.