Friday 14 September 2018

Emboss it

Ruth has set the challnge for us over at Daring Cardmakers this week - she'd like us to use any sort of embossing on our projects.

I decided to heat emboss rather than use a folder, using white powder on a kraft base.

The clear Wink of Stella has made the petals look a bit murky on the photo but it's a pretty effect in real life - a bit of shimmer over very simple shading.

A very simple card, even the embellishing dots are stamped/embossed (there are three sizes of circle stamp in the Hero Arts set) and the tiny ones added with a white pen - light, flat and easy to post!

Stamps
Rose Bloom by Stampendous
Happy Stamp & Cut by Hero Arts

Paper:
Kraft
White

Ink:
Versamark by Tsukninko
Brillance by Tsukineko (Pearlescent Chocolate)

Other:
Detail white embossing powder
Copic markers
Clear Wink of Stella pen
White  paint pen by Posca
Corner Chomper

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful anniversary card, I love white embossing on craft card and the added colouring to the flower makes your card so pretty.

Sylv xx

Unknown said...

I wish I could see this in real life-the chocolate pearlescent on the kraft sounds wonderful. On my screen it is reading as brick red.

hugs, Margot

stampingbowd said...

Stunning!! I love the embossing on kraft. OH! I really love that the dots are stamped! I don't do a great job with paint splatter. I hope to play along with your Daring Cardmakers challenge later this week!!!