Thursday 16 February 2017

Bricks and mortar

I needed a new home card with a masculine vibe - this is the eventual result. It really shouldn't have taken as long as it did but for some reason it was a bit of an uphill struggle. I was kind of content with the result but hubby really likes it and as he asked me to make it in the first place that's the main thing!

I decided against adding a sentiment, I think it's nice to have a card that speaks for itself with imagery sometimes and I hope the brick embossing and the key add up to the right message!

Stamps:
Key Elements (an old Cornish Heritage Farms set)

Ink:
Brilliance by Tsukineko (Graphite Black)
Tim Holtz Distress ink by Ranger (Vintage Photo)

Other:
Dry Stone Wall embossing folder by Crafter's Companion
Back to Nature dies by Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: