Monday 1 October 2007

In the frame

This week's DCM dare is set by Lynne who wants to see frames featured on our cards. Here's mine:



I hand cut a wonky frame from chipboard type card and covered in three layers of embossing powder. I used the tail feathers of the swirly bird stamp to emboss the molten powder. I wanted a 'not too shiny' gold finish but I don't have Pearlex. I do have edible lustre (intended for cake decorating!) so I used a little of that and it worked just fine :o) I used the tail again to stamp the swirly pattern on a strip of purple card to put behind the frame and stamped image. The sentiment was stamped with Versamrk and dusted with more of the lustre.

Thanks for the dare Lynne - I had fun with this one!

Supplies: Singing Swirly Bird stamp (CHF), clear embossing powder, Versamark and Brilliance Galaxy Gold inks, edible lustre in Royal Gold, Prismacolor pencils and Sansodor.

No comments: