Friday 1 October 2010

UK Stampers header competition

UK Stampers is one of the forums I like to visit. There's a header competition running at the moment to choose a new banner for the forum. There are a dozen entries to choose from - if you're a forum member why not pop over and vote for your favourite on this thread? (You'll need to be logged in to see all the entries and cast your vote.) Voting closes on Sunday so you still have a couple of days to decide.

My entry uses

Stamps:
Retro women (Tanda Stamps)

Alphanumber backgroundr (Cornish Heritage Farms, retired)

Not My Type alphabet stamps (Ma Vinci's Reliquary)

Paper:
Cryogen White

Ink:

Tim Holtz Distress ink by Ranger (Dusty Concord)

Adirondack dye ink by Ranger (Pool)
Versafine by Tsukineko (Onyx Black)


Other:

Spray can lid

Bubble wrap
Dymo label maker

Copic multiliner


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

10 comments:

tracy said...

ooo i love that :)

Gez Butterworth said...

BRILLIANT! Joanne. Love the colour it's really eye catching! It came up in my blog side-bar & brought me over. :) Great images that sum the forum up perfectly. :) Thanks for the link..xx Not sure I can vote tho :(

Deborah said...

Really like the retro feel to this. Perfect for our forum.

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous header - really loving all those elements....good luck xx

sam21ski said...

Oooh, very nice indeed xxxx

Kaz said...

Love this Joanne, good luck xx

Kathy said...

Just had a catch up with what you've been doing over the last couple of weeks. Typical that when I go away you decide to get productive - when I'm here I check your blog most days and find nothing new to see!!!!
I forgive you, as I've really enjoyed seeing what you've made - especially love the seahorse card - you (almost) make me want to have a go at "proper" stamping!

Anonymous said...

Love your design Joanne! One of my favourites! x

Sam & Poppy said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! Sam x

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love it - great retro feel! Good luck!