Friday 13 July 2018

A sporting chance

Kathy has set this week's challenge over at Daring Cardmakers. She's like us to be inspired by the summer of sport happnening and make a card with a sporting theme.

I'm possibly the least sports-oriented person ever. DH's grandsons, however, play football, cricket, ice hockey etc and I have a nephew and friend's son who do martial arts so kids card it was...

The football was simple clip art, I shaded it with Copic markers, cut out with a circle die and popped up slightly with gel glue. Other than that it's just a bit of inking on the green panel and a heat embossed sentiment.

Supplies:
Clip art football
Sentiment from Essential Messages (Hero Arts)
Green cardstock
Bristol board
Tim Holtz Distress ink by Ranger (Peeled Paint) 
Versamark by Tsukineo
Detail white emobssing powder
Copic markers
White gel pen
Black fineliner

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Shabneez said...

Fab card! So eye catching! Shabneez x

Sylvia said...

Great sports card, the football really pops off the card. I love how you brought the clip art to life.

Sylvia xx

Kathy said...

This is just perfect for a football fan.
I should get you to make me a batch ;)