Friday 25 January 2019

Colourful!

Ruth has set today's challenge over at Daring Cardmakers - she'd like to see lots of colour on our projects this week.

I'm afraid my week went rather pear-shaped so I decided I'd share this rainbow scrapling I made for a Splitcoast event last year since rainbows are about as colourful as it gets!

Stamps:
Sentiment from Wild Mushrooms by Power Poppy

Paper:
Bristol board
Smooth black

Ink:
Versafine by Tsukineko (Onyx Black)

Other:
Umbrella Man die cut (Tim Holtz/Sizzix)
Timeworks mask (Tim Holtz/Alterations)
Pan Pastels and chalks to make rainbow
Spectrafix Degas fixative
Black fineliner
Corner Chomper
Black Enamel Accents by Ranger
Charcoal pencil


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, this is stunning! Jo x

Debbie said...

love this

Kathy said...

I love the graduated rainbow background, perfect for this one

Miri said...

That's a cool combination of a rainbow background and the black Silhouette in the front. Nice sentiment as well. I like your card a lot.

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous scrapling, love the umbrella man die cut against the vibrant background.

Sylv xx

Shabneez said...

Fab background Joanne - hope things are looking up for you now. Shabneez x