Sunday 2 December 2018

November Card Chain

It's the last Card Chain Challenge of 2018 and my card this month has gone to Marga in Spain.

From the options for the month I chose the colours and the theme of baubles. Sticking with my strategy of one layer cards for air mailing I did some masking. Since I also chose to heat emboss that was a little bit tedious but I like the effect of the single image being made into a group.

The front ornament has clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle - it just looks a bit odd on the photo!

Stamps:
Holiday Ornaments (Waltzingmouse Stamps, no longer with us)

Paper:
Bristol board

Ink:
Versamark by Tsukineko

Other:
Detail embossing powder (gold)
Memento markers (Lady Bug, Rhubarb)
Gold gel pen
White paint pen by Posca
Wink of Stella pen (clear)
Micro Glaze
Brusho pignment powder (Emerald Green)
Joy Stamp n Cut (Hero Arts)
Corner Chomper

There's a little Christmas break while the Card Chain Challenge folk catch their breath so there's no December challenge but if you fancy making and receving a hand made card each month, why not subscribe to e-mail updates at Card Chain Challenge so you can sign up when January's challenge goes live?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love this card soooo much, Joanne. So elegant! Thanks for being a link in our chain again. Jo x

HilaryJane said...

Love those baubles and the subtle colouring has very cleverly given them dimension. The background colour works really well too. Hope you sign up behind me on a future challenge, I would love to receive one of your cards. Thanks for the nice message you left me xx

Unknown said...

I love that card Joanne. I am so impressed that delicate dot line in the baubles embossed so well! I don't think they would for me!
The background color is wonderful with the red and the look of it.

Inky hugs
Margot