Tuesday 2 October 2018

Food chain!

I’m joining in again at the Card Chain Challenge which had plenty to choose from this month. I picked two elements again: the sketch and the theme of food. My circle element is a wee bit smaller than I would have liked but I couldn’t resist using this cute stamp once the idea popped into my head!

“Table cloth” and pizza are all one layer, masking and shading with marker give it a bit of depth.

My card has gone to Betty in Nebraska this time, I hope she likes it even if she doesn't like pizza!

Stamps:
Discover Italy: Food (Scrapberry)
Fine Gingham Backgrounder (Cornish Heritage Farms, sadly no longer with us)
Say It All (Hero Arts, retired I think)

Paper:
Bristol board

Ink:
Memento by Tsukineko (Love Letter)
Brilliance by Tsukineko (Pearlescent Chocolate)

Other:
Copic markers
Posca white paint pen
Memento marker (Rhubarb)

There are a few days left to sign up for the October chain (closes 6th October) if you fancy joining in!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Joanne, I just love the way you used the sketch - sooooo clever! Thanks for playing along with us again, I'm sure Betty loves your card, Jo x

HilaryJane said...

This card is so clever, it reminds me of a picnic. You also managed to incorporate 2 of the prompts, layout and food, very impressive. Thanks for visiting me, yes, there is nothing like actually receiving a special handmade card, much better than just seeing pictures online xx