Friday 24 November 2017

Trim the tree

The challenge at Daring Cardmakers this week is asking us to focus on trees - a single tree, a forest, a Christmas tree or not, it's up to you!

I went very clean and simple this time. This is a quick card, the only thing that slows it down is the drying time on the glue! I actually ended up letting the loose glitter cover the dots of glitter glue when I did the foreground which has made them super-sparkly!

Stamps:
Lovely As a Tree (Stampin Up!)
Compliments of the Season (mine is the original Waltzingmouse Stamps, the same set is now available through Gina K)

Paper: smooth white

Ink:
Brilliance by Tsukineko (Graphite Black)
Versafine by Tsukineko (Satin Red)

Other:
Fine line marker
Stickles (Frosted Lace)
Glamour Dust by DecoArt (Crystal)
Corner Chomper

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is so beautiful in its simplicity Joanne. x

Shabneez said...

I can see the glitter glistening Joanne! Stunning CAS card. Shabneez x

Dawn said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the sparkle and this is my favourite tree stamp. xxx