Tuesday 19 February 2008

Black & white Bon jour!

The Just Bex forum has a big challenge going on at the moment. Thirteen different challenges were launched over the weekend and are 'live' for a week with points to be earned for each one completed. Not sure I'll find all that much time to play but I've managed one for the Black & White with one other colour challenge



I kept it bold with a big single paisley stamp that came in a batch of UMs I got on eBay. The dewdrop colour didn't seem quite intense enough for this design so I coloured the backs with a Copic marker to deepen the shade a bit.

Supplies: single paisley (unknown maker), Bon jour (Alluring Impressions), Brilliance Graphite Black ink, dewdrops (fire), Copic marker (Lipstick Red) scoring board, corner rounder

Au revoir!

18 comments:

Jo said...

FAB card, loving the paisley stamp!!

made by fifi said...

fab card - looks really classy xx

Shazza said...

great card
x

Keri Lee Sereika said...

GORGEOUS JOANNE! The card is so fresh and crisp! Simple is stunning when done just right!

Unknown said...

C'est tres bon!

Love it Joanne. Very classy!!!!

shaz earl said...

Lovely card xx

Angie C said...

Very classy looking card - I love it

Unknown said...

Great card - very classy X

Jozza said...

Lovely crisp and elegant card! Beautiful!! xxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Very sophisticated - love it.

Erin... said...

what an elegant card!! looks fab in black and white!

Anonymous said...

Oooh Joanne, you have done some gorgeous cards, so this is a comment to encompass them all. Spesh love the one you did using a brayer, beautiful....

Joana24 said...

hi Joanne your cards are gorgeous (and another Northeast girl ;))
well done in your craft adventure i would love to do that
xx

Hazel said...

Very classy. Your blog is such an inspiration - love visiting. I've tagged you - details on my blog.

Anne said...

So classy, Joanne! Love the paisley with just the right touch of color from your embellishments.

{HUGS} :)

Lisa Silver said...

This is simply elegant!!! I love the splash of red. Wonderful design!

Thanks,
lise

Mary said...

Your card is stunning! I *love* the red, black and white combination.

jjcreations said...

Wow, I love this. I am always drawn to monochromatic cards. I love how you have popped out the centre of the flowers They're fantastic.
Joan