The Less is More challenge this week is asking us to use three squares on our cards - details here.
I found this one really difficult! I had differently sized die cut squares scattered round the desk, tried turning them to make diamonds, overlapping to create "movement", I pressed a Distress ink pad onto cardstock three times - nothing looked right!
I'm still not quite convinced by this but I've decided it's probably the best that's going to happen after that much experimentation - lol! I stamped the little square frame three times in black and then added the flower head in magenta, turning the stamp so the flower is at a different angle in each frame. Lots of white space and a little bit of black for "pop".
Inchie Style (Cornish Heritage Farms, retired)
Sentiment from a HOTP set
Versafine by Tsukineko (Onyx Black)
Chalk ink by Clearsnap (Dark Peony)
Thanks for stopping by!
Take Risks for DecoArt Media DT
5 hours ago